Sunday, February 21, 2016

My New Obsession...that My Husband Likes too!

Image result for hart of dixieSoooo....there's this new show on Netflix that I'm kinda really liking. My visiting teacher told me that it was the best chick flick ever this last month, and I already have finished Season 1 with my husband. The show is "Hart of Dixie." It's the story of this doctor from NYC, who has no bedside manner skills and is working to  become a surgeon, when she finds out that her biological father left her a general practice in the south. She takes the opportunity and learns much about living and love and herself throughout the show. I swear this TV show has more plot twists than an action flick. Anywho, I highly recommend this show because I feel like I have learned more about being assertive and true to myself throughout the show. There is so many instances of prosocial behavior throughout the TV series as well, which makes me feel not as bad for being so obsessed with it. It's been really adorable as well to see how much my husband loves it. His reactions rival my own and sometimes surpass them when something crazy happens.

4 comments:

  1. I love when you can find a show that your husband loves too. That was the case for my husband and I with Downton Abbey. I was surprised at how much he loved it. It makes watching so much better when you have someone to watch it with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good, wholesome chick flick show! Thanks for the recommendation and it's good to know that guys like it too! Hurrah for Netflix, am I right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a girl from the South, I love shows that take place there...especially when I am so far away from there currently! Thanks for the recommendation, maybe I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard of this show before, but I haven't watched it yet. It sounds like I better!

    ReplyDelete